Friday, August 10, 2007

Come have lunch with me.






We went to lunch at work . Every few months we go to this restaurant , one of the guys in our group knows the owner. The owner came out with a Dorado that was 4 feet long, he was holding it by the gills and we all agreed "se bon!" he scurried back into the kitchen to cook our fish.
I did not get a picture of the owner with the dorado because I was caught napping and missed my chance. It is the first image that comes to my mind when I recall that lunch and I have been kicking myself for missing it. Then I thought well I used to sketch a little. Now, I am no more the artist then I am the photographer but, It might convey the image. Armed with nothing but a No2 pencil and a piece of printer paper I offer this drawing.









Now enjoy the pictures I did take.
The hook was an added bonus!