Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hello Donkey

This is a donkey that lives near us. His fenced in area is right along side the road and we pass him every time we go to work or shopping. In the realm of donkeys he strikes me as a handsome example. I noticed him from the beginning and had taken to saying "hello donkey" every time we went by. My wife just ignored me at first but after awhile she started saying it as well. Now we both look for him and worry when he's not out.
We went shopping in the little town of Sommieres last weekend. My Wife and her friend went into a little gift store while I waited outside. When they came out, she said she had bought me a gift. When I got home and unwrapped it it was . .a little statue of a donkey. It now sits on my desk. These are things that memory's are made of.