Sunday, October 29, 2006

Eiffel Tower

We went to the Eiffel Tower and I went to the top. . had to. ..Once anyway. It was a beautiful day. I took a couple shots of the entire tower but then I thought everyone in the world knows what the Eiffel Tower looks like so I tried to get some different angles and perspectives. I hope you enjoy.
This guy shot me right after I took this picture. He only winged my shoulder and I managed to duck into the crowd. . . . . . . I'm kidding. . . . We actually became friends and he left his machine gun with my wife and we went up the tower together. . . . . .I'm kidding again.
The mighty Arc.
Gustave Eiffel himself (he's the one on the bottom.)

A view from the top. I held my camera out as far as I could.

I'm attracted to shiny objects so I loved these telescopes they had all over the tower.